Indications for use: Rehabilitation after upper extremity subluxations, luxations and fractures. Rehabilitation after operations on elbow joint and forearm. Incomplete ligamentous lesions of shoulder, acromioclavicular and elbow joints. Arm support if both acute and chronic inflammatory joint diseases of upper extremity are observed. Upper extremity paresis and paralysis.
Bandage for arm support (“kerchief”) is commonly used both as an independent method of immobilization, and in combination with other upper extremity orthosis or traditional plaster casts.
Simple and effective design provides fixation and unloading action of upper extremity joints, supports elbow joint in physiologically correct position.
- Sleeve is manufactured of durable breathable fabric, shoulder and waist straps are made of soft durable band, providing comfortable wearing
- Shoulder strap design provides changing of its position relative to the sleeve, and adjustment of elbow angle
- Waist belt absence ensures gradual arm motion
- Shoulder strap sleeve arranges the weight in the area of shoulder girdle, and prevents from neck rubbing caused by prolonged wearing
- Bandage design in the area of elbow and wrist joints provides close fit
- Straps length is free-adjustable, and it makes selection and fit according to the patient`s size easier
- Additional loop for thumb provides hand unloading
- Fits for both left or right arm