Indications for use: Immobilization in event of osseous structures injuries, traumas of tendon-ligamentous apparatus of shoulder joint and shoulder soft tissues (for example, after biceps tendon injuries and shoulder posterior dislocation reset). Postoperative necessity of humeral bone and shoulder joint immobilization at a certain angle. Supraspinatus syndrome, chronic bursitis and other inflammatory and degenerative shoulder-girdle diseases.
Bandage for arm support with abduction (deviating) pad for arm fixation in internal rotation position with abduction of 30 degrees. It is available with comfortable fastener system, shoulder and waist straps, and also with separate small strap for hand and forearm fixation. It is made of soft “breathable” material.
- The bandage ensures strong fixation
- Abduction pad at the waist level unweights the upper extremity
- Simple fastener system
- Shoulder and waist straps with adjustable length
- Fixing small forearm and hand strap in the front part of hanging “pocket”
- The bandage fixes arm with bended forearm and shoulder in internal rotation position and abduction on 30 degrees
- Fits for both left or right arm