Indications for use: Sural traumas (particularly spasms, sprains, ruptures). Repeated traumas prevention. Shank muscles injuries. Preventions from shank muscles traumas in event of high loads (for instance, sport activities).
The warming hip bandage is manufactured of aeroprene – a kind of fabric which keeps warmth well and which does not smother skin functioning. It is designed for fixation and warming of hip muscle groups.
- Splint design makes putting on easy and provides adjustment of the pressure on muscle groups
- Upper side of the fabric is made as additional part - Velcro fastener which makes fastening easy
- Partial aeroprene layer stacking also allows out of necessity to warm a certain hip part
- Additional elastic Velcro-fastened bands provide close fit
- Fits for left or right leg