Indications for use: Pains in joint in event of traumas and diseases. Meniscus injuries. Both chronic and rheumatic arthrosis and arthritis. Lateral and cruciate ligament ruptures. Conservative treatment of joint contractures. Chronic joint instability (hypermobility in event of insufficiency of ligamentous function). Postoperative rehabilitation, including endoscopic ones, with gradual distension of motion range. Repeated sport traumas during rehabilitation period.
It immobilizes (stabilizes, fixes, relaxes) your knee joint during inflammatory disease, acute trauma or after open treatment. Monocentric hinges, suitable for setting flexion and extension angles in the joint or preset necessary range of motion, provide normal knee biomechanics. Knee joint fixation and unloading actions provide compressive and massage effects. Warm retention effect ensures enhancement of muscle blood circulation and improvement of remedy absorption. It is used for strong fixation of knee joint, undergoing treatment of traumas and chronic inflammatory joint diseases.
It is used to prevent joint traumas during sport activities and activities concerned with knee joint load actions. It is suitable for use in cold and damp weather.
- It is optimal for great difference of leg circumference above and below the knee, for overweight people who have concomitant back pains
- Flexion angle adjustment allows to use the orthosis at all stages of treatment and rehabilitation, gradually increasing the range of motion
- Modern monocentric hinges, suitable for setting flexion and extension angles in the joint for effective application at all stages of treatment and rehabilitation
- Design of hinges provides setting flexion and extension angles with 10° step
- The hole above the patella bounds rotula ballottement and displacement
- Fits for left or right leg