Indications for use: Stage-by-stage remedial treatment with gradual increasing of motion range in knee joint after traumas, injuries and recovery surgical operations. Knee joint fixation after meniscus injuries. Extremity fixation in event of knee joint collateral ligament injuries and ruptures. Chronic joint instability (insufficiency of ligamentous function). Rehabilitation after sport traumas.
Knee joint orthosis with range motion adjuster is used as step-by-step bands during remedial treatment after knee joint traumas and operations. Knee joint orthosis with range motion adjuster provides immobilization of knee joint at an angle of 10, 20, 30°, and also gradual increasing of motion range in knee joint up to 120°.
Tight cuffs of the orthosis provide high comfort while wearing.
- Pullout splints with hinges allow to put the orthosis on the leg from ankle to the area of inguinal fold – across the inner leg surface; from the outside – to the area of hip joint. Length of the splints can be adjustable within 52-72 cm with 2.5 cm step
- Fixing straps provide adjustment of fit degree of the orthosis to your skin and the degree of muscle compression
- The cuffs are made of biological inert material with soft covering, nice to the touch
- Each hinge is available with a soft textile pad which provides comfortable hinge fit to the skin
- Any materials are neither allergic, nor skin-irritating
- The model has universal size
- Tight cuffs do not prevent normal functioning of your skin and improve moisture prevention that ensures high comfort while wearing
- Fits for left or right leg