Indications for use: Fixation of the lower extremities. Psychomotor agitation. During operations. Prevention of patient unsanctioned motion activity in intensive care units.
Ankle fixing straps for immobilization are manufactured from breathable soft material in the form of strips with addition of Velcro fasteners and strong non-stretching strops for leg fixation to surgical beds.
- Soft material prevents from compression of peripheral nerves and blood vessels
- Ankle fixing straps fit to any types of beds
- Adjustible ankle fixing straps allow quick regulation of motion range and, if necessary, maximal reliable fixation
- Length of strops allows a wide range of patient movements
- Fits for both left or right leg